[Paracetamol + Orphenadrine Citrate]
For relief of painful skeletal muscle spasm associated with;
- Chronic low back pain
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Muscle injury
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Tension headache
- Dysmenorrhea and other acute or chronic painful muscular conditions.
- Nuberol Forte™ is contraindicated in patients hypersensitive to Paracetamol or Orphenadrine Citrate.
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Urinary hesitancy.
- Skin reactions
Warning and Precautions
- Orphenadrine should not be given to patients of myasthenia gravis, glaucoma, urinary retention or lactating women
- Adults: 1 tablet twice daily
- Children: Not recommended
- White, oblong scored tablets stamped Searle on one side each containing Paracetamol B.P 650 mg and Orphenadrine B.P 50 mg.
- Cartons of 3 blister packs x 5 tablets each